Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Firearm Motivational Posters

I had a few moments before the fireworks last night and whipped together a few more motivational posters.

First, the kids are learning about Egypt so this one seemed appropriate.


I love the Saiga-12, and what better than to have their AK version slung on your back as a backup.


Of course, a tribute has to go out to all of those who carry a full size .357 Magnum.


Some people think it is to prevent black eyes, others ...

And to finish it off, one to continue the play on the pageant theme. Fifteen years ago when my wife was competing in pageants, I bet she never in a million years thought she would be posing with her crown and an intermediate caliber (medium powered) rifle.
My wife viewed all of these and gave her approval with giggles!

2 comments:

  1. No... I never dreamed that I would pose with my guns and tiara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are hilarious! What a night!

    ReplyDelete