Monday, March 18, 2013

Recycled Blogging

I started blogging in 2007.  Actually, I more started dabbling in blogging.  Really, it was mostly just dipping my toe in the water. I wrote two blog posts in 2007.  2008 was a much more productive year, I wrote 9 blog posts.  Naturally, back then I didn't have a lot of people reading.  Looking over the statistics, it is interesting to see that the vast majority of my posts were read by less than a dozen people.

So, I thought I would be lazy and recycle some of them.  Recycling a blog post is easy.  Pull it up, up date the information on it. And then slap a new publish date. BAM! New blog post.  In case you are one of the 5 people that may have read it in the past, I am not trying to insult you.  It has just been a few years, and some of the posts are still relevant today.

And that's OK, because its my blog. And since so few read them the first time, it will probably be new to you anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment